Looking for Whole House AC Installation in Rochester NH Then Look to Sincal HVAC for Your Whole House AC System and Installation Services Throughout Rochester New Hampshire
Decided on Whole House AC to beat the Rochester NH summer heat, then consider a whole house AC system from one of the world’s leading whole house air conditioning manufacturers
Serving NH Cities and Surrounding Towns: Farmington, Strafford, Milton, New Durham, Middleton, Wakefield, Alton
When it comes to whole house AC installation, often known as central air conditioning or whole house AC at your Rochester New Hampshire home or business, it’s important to understand your options before making the investment. In addition to the obvious factors to consider when choosing a whole house AC air conditioning system such as location of install, whether you have the proper air ducting or space for the same, the number of zones and units based on square footage of cooling needed, or the number of cooling tons necessary to meet the demand and usage, it’s also important to look at the features and benefits of the leading whole house AC brands available through your provider. Yes, it’s true they all cool, and they all have basic functions, but each manufacturer has their own set of unique attributes that may or may not set them apart from the others. It’s in those features you may find the perfect fit. It may be the lowest cost, it may be the best warranty, or the best past service record, or it may be the simple fact that your preferred Rochester NH whole house ac installation service provider has a lot of experience in the servicing of one brand over others, after all you have to rely on them moving forward to keeping your Rochester NH home of business cool. Whatever the factors are you find important, and everyone’s are different, you can count on SinCal HVAC to help you find your way through the available options to get a perfect solution for you and your home or business.
Whole House AC Sales and Installation Throughout Rochester NH – Whole House Air Condition Brands We Carry and Service in Rochester NH
Whole House AC and Whole House AC units
- American Standard
- And more….
Features to Look for When Considering a Whole House AC Installation or Whole House AC Installation at Your Rochester NH Home or Business
- Proper Sizing for Whole House AC – As we have already mentioned a properly sized whole house AC unit will be able to cool the spaces in your house without struggling. When a whole house air conditioning unit is undersized it runs longer and harder than it needs to keep up with the demand leaving it susceptible to premature failure. The main unit of measure here is the BTU rating of the central ac or whole house ac unit. Make sure your HVAC technician provides documentation of what a house or building of your size will require to cool properly.
- The Efficiency Rating of a Whole House AC Unit (It’s SEER Rating) – A whole house AC installation needs to consider central AC units efficiency ratings, that is the rating that describes the whole house ac units ability to convert electricity into cooling units. The rating is called a SEER rating and it can tell you a lot about how hard the unit will need to work to cool, as well as how much electricity it will use in a properly sized central AC system. In this case the higher a SEER rating the more efficient the whole house air condition system will be once installed.
- Whole House AC Unit and Physical Size – In the North East where the seasons bring drastic changes the AC condenser can be installed outside of your home or building, but the cooling coil itself gets installed on your furnace. It can be sizable so understanding the relationship between your HVAC closet where your furnace is and the furnace itself with respect to the added space needed to mount the Whole House AC cooling coil unit is a critical decision point. Will it physically fit? In most cases it’s not an issue but where a tight HVAC closet is used to save in the consumption of precious square footage a furnace replacement to a smaller more efficient furnace package may need to be considered. Older furnaces can be quite large, not to mention very inefficient, so sometimes this is a huge benefit.
- Understand the Central AC and Whole House AC Technologies Available – With advancements in cooling and heating technology changing annually, make sure your HVAC technician explains all of the available options in terms of digital, remote, thermostats as well as any additional software features that allow you to make adjustments to your unit’s performance whilst home or away. If you travel a lot, it may be a great feature to have. There are lots of options in today’s market so make sure the whole house AC installation for your Rochester NH home or business has the features you need to make cooling your home or business efficient.
Your Whole House AC Installation for Your Whole House and Maintenance in New Hampshire’s Climate
New Hampshire’s climate like the climates everywhere have a huge impact on the life and performance of your whole house AC unit after installation. There are things you can do yourself to ensure maximum efficiency and minimal short term, pre-mature failure.
- Keep the condenser fins clean at all times. Debris and dirt that builds up in the fins of your condenser drastically reduce the cooling capacity of the unit and puts it under duress when running. This is one of the key failures seen in Whole House AC units, the fins eventually break down pre-maturely and you are stuck buying a new unit.
- Remove all vegetation growth around the condenser so that nothing can grow into the fan motor housing, and nothing impedes the air flow through the condenser
- Make sure sediment doesn’t build up around the central AC unit condenser’s base. Many times, years of neglect has rain runoff from gutters as well as improperly installed house runoff grating has rain runoff carrying dirt and debris that settles around the whole house ac unit’s condenser. If this build up over years isn’t removed it can eventually degrade the base of the unit and get into the internal components.
- Cover the condenser during periods in non-use. In many climates, central AC units with external condensers are not used during the cooler months. During those months placing a fitted cover over the unit to keep debris off, and snow and ice away from the critical components will go a long way to extending the life of your central ac condenser.
- If you had a central AC or whole house AC unit installation and the central AC cooling coil is inside on your furnace than replacing the furnaces filter on it’s schedule but the furnace manufacturer is a critical maintenance point and will support the proper and efficient running of your AC coil. Ensuring the coils remain clean and clear of dirt, grime and dust is critical to it’s ability to cool properly, which in turn puts les pressure on the central AC as a whole.
Should I Sign up for a Maintenance Plan With my Whole House AC Installation or Whole House AC Installation?
This is a very common question we see. The short answer is, it depends. If the central AC installation company servicing your Rochester NH home also has a strong service and repair business than having a central AC maintenance contract or plan can be an advantage. As the adage says, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If the New Hampshire HVAC company doing the central ac install at your Rochester NH home or business is more of a sales and installation organization than perhaps you should find another central AC or whole house AC service and repair company to contract with. In most cases they will offer both sales and service, but some companies really do specialize in sales and installation of central AC units, and would prefer to refer you to another vendor for the servicing, maintenance and repair of the Central AC installation post install.
If you choose to purchase a Whole House AC maintenance and repair agreement than here are some of the benefits our company, and any reputable HVAC company should offer. With the major manufacturers offering great central AC warranties on their products these days due to the efficiency in manufacturing and the increasing quality of the electronics and major components, maintenance plans have become quite affordable, especially when compared to what a premature failure on your dime might cost. Sure it’s an opportunity to sell you something additional at the time of the central AC installation, but when you look at the average cost of a plan and the fact than many of them include annual periodic cleaning and inspection, it’s really quite reasonable.
Advantages of a Whole House AC maintenance and Service Plan for Your Rochester NH Home or Business
- Periodic inspection and cleaning – this allows for the detection of failing parts and components, most of which, if maintained will be covered under you Whole House AC manufacturers warranty. Cleaning also ensures minimal failures which are always untimely, and costly.
- You can schedule repairs or service on your terms, and not the Whole House AC units. Nobody wants to have guests for the 4th of July and have no air conditioning.
- Technicians can tell you when they notice a major component failing that is outside of warranty so you can properly plan and budget for it’s eventual replacement.
- Proper cleaning of your unit on a schedule recommended by the manufacturer ensures that first off your unit is proper covered under it’s warranty, but secondarily will afford you the longest life of service.
If you are considering a Whole House AC installation at your Rochester NH home or business than call SinCal HVAC for your free, no obligation consult and survey. Call 603-945-0859 today and schedule your Whole House AC installation quote!