Holderness NH AC Repair, Installation, and Replacement | Central AC and Mini-Ductless Split AC Units | Serving Holderness New Hampshire
Your Holderness NH AC Repair, Installation, and Replacement Company for Central AC and Mini-Ductless Split AC Units in Holderness New Hampshire, Commercial and Residential
When it comes to AC repair, installation, or replacement in New Hampshire, choosing the right air conditioning service vendor is critical. Let’s face it your home or businesses air conditioning equipment is one of your buildings most critical systems and maintaining them, or ensuring any replacement or installation is done professionally is of the utmost of importance. Choosing a Holderness NH HVAC company for your commercial, or residential AC service, whether for central AC, mini-ductless split, or rooftop AC unit is paramount to the quality of service your receive, and can have a huge impact on the ability of your system to perform, and last for it’s predicted life span. Believe it or not, improperly installed or maintained systems can greatly reduce the lifespan of your AC unit(s). With Sin Cal Heating and Cooling you are assured of no-gimmick, no-nonsense, value based costing that has everyone focusing on the quality of service and installation. Unlike other Holderness NH HVAC companies, we focus on long-term relationship building as our path to building our business, other companies focus on the one-time transaction to make all of their money, and constantly have a rotating list of new and departing clients. We believe the contrary is true, if you offer a fair price, provide exceptional service, and recommend the best quality products that last, you will have a customer for life, not just today!
We Offer Repair, Replacement, Sales and Installation for all Types of Air Conditioning Including Central AC, Whole House AC, Mini-Ductless Splits, and Commercial Rooftop Units
At Sin Cal Heating and Cooling we provide AC repair and service, & AC replacement for central AC, Whole House AC, Mini-Ductless Splits, as well as all types of commercial AC units throughout Southern New Hampshire from Nashua, to Portsmouth, to Concord, Keene and Beyond. We also offer a variety of annual and bi-annual service and maintenance agreements to keep your AC equipment running at peak performance and putting it a position to live it’s longest life. Many people don’t realize that one of the best things you can do for your AC equipment to make it last as long as possible is to perform routine maintenance including items like filter replacement and unit cleaning.
That’s right, just cleaning the units can keep layers of dust, grime, and dirt from lowering the units efficiency, and shortening it’s lifespan.
We offer AC Repair, Installation, Replacement and Service on Just About any Brand Available
Some of the brands we work on each and every day include the following:
Central AC and Whole House AC units
- American Standard
- And more….
Mini-Ductless Split Units
- Mitsubishi (Known Often as Mitsubishi Electric)
When it Comes to Service and Quality we cut no Corners!
“Kyle was friendly, personable and excellent at his job. Was in and out quickly and our HVAC is running like a champ again!!! Great job!!!!!”
“This is a top notch company. They were honest and gave us good advice. I would not hesitate to use Sin Cal. Competence and honesty a great combination.”
“Very thorough, easy to work with, and friendly. We had Sin Cal perform a pre-purchase inspection of a home we are buying. The job was very thorough, with the inspector taking the time to answer all of my questions, make recommendations, and explain his findings. I will use them for future servicing and can recommend this company.”
Why Choose Sin Cal Heating and Cooling?
- Fully trained and retrained service and replacement technicians
- Fully insured and bonded
- Owner managed
- Locally owned and operated, all decisions taken locally with the client’s best interests in mind, unlike bigger regionally & nationally owned and controlled franchises
- Work on over 30 manufacturers equipment
- Full workmanship warranties
- Value based pricing model, this is very different from most company’s flat rate models, which greatly favor the vendor.
- Immediate dispatch for emergencies
- No fancy marketing and gimmicks, just a no-nonsense approach that saves you a lot of money, and helps us secure lifelong clients!
- But Most Importantly, Our No Gimmicks, No-Nonsense, Value Based Pricing!
We Understand That Repairing Your AC Units is Your Primary Concern, Nobody Wants to Replace a Unit That has More Productive Life Left! We Promise a Fix First Policy!
When it comes to AC repair or replacement, most vendors try to lock you into costly replacements as they chase that “one time sale” to get the most out of the service call, that’s just not our style. We are the only HVAC vendor in New Hampshire that promises all of it’s clients a “Fix First Policy”.
Some Common Central AC, Whole House AC and Ductless Min-Split Issues and Failures
- Faulty Circuit Breaker, Fuse, or Electronic Component
- Leaky or Low Refrigerant
- Frozen Coil
- Compressor Failure
- Relay Failure
- Fan Motor Failure on the Compressor
- Dirty Electrical Connections
- Burnt Electrical Connections
- Compressor Cooling Fin Degradation
- Faulty or Failed Thermostat
In the event the AC unit uses the furnace for it’s distribution of cool air, even malfunctions in the furnace can cause your AC unit to stop working. If the blower in your furnace is defective, or the control panels inside the furnace are defective, it can affect the workings of the Central AC unit itself.
It’s Imperative to Repair Any Malfunctioning AC Unit Immediately!
Like many things in life, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. There are many scenarios whereby ignoring or delaying a needed service or maintenance item with your Central AC or Mini-Ductless Split unit can cost you thousands down the road. Make sure that you seek professional help as soon as you notice anything out of the ordinary when it comes to your AC units, issues can be a signal of something big looking that with a little effort and minimal cost can be corrected. Some examples of minor issues that can turn into major problems without prompt attention are;
- Water condensation around the base of your furnace when the AC unit is running. This could mean several things, but the big concern here is that there is water coming down through the furnace that can lead to pre-mature electronic failure, rusting and corrosion in the furnace including the burners and manifolds that if left too long could have a profound long term impact that would dictate a furnace replacement in addition to the AC needing replacement. Additionally any water gathering in your home or business can lead to mold growth, and building material rot causing harmful affects to both people and building. Simply repairing your AC at the first sign of unwanted moisture could mitigate all of this additional risk and cost.
- When it comes to mini-ductless splits a common issue is condensation from failed components allowing moisture to seep between wall cavities causing rot and microbial growth risking harm to health and building.
An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure, Call Sin Cal Heating and Cooling Today!