AC Installation for Bath New Hampshire Residential or Commercial AC Home and Buildings – Mini-Ductless Splits and Central Air Conditioning for Any Application
Trust Sincal HVAC for your Bath New Hampshire AC installation, whether it’s a ductless mini-split installation or a central air conditioning unit you need, the best AC installation starts with people, our professional AC technicians have you covered
When it comes to AC Installations in Bath NH, whether it’s a mini-ductless split, or a whole house central air conditioning system you need, the most important thing to consider is just who will you entrust with your AC installation and further on service and maintenance, there are a lot of options when it comes to HVAC companies for your air conditioning installation, but which one is right for you?
Buyer Beware When it Comes to Your Bath New Hampshire AC Installation Project and the AC Installation Team – The First Step in Your AC Installation is Making Sure You Have the Right Company
It’s difficult to know just how good the HVAC company is going to be before you hire them, but there are a few signs you should take a step back and think long and hard about hiring an HVAC company.
- When an HVAC company presents their AC installation and Sales Quote and it’s a single line item with all of the equipment and installation services lumped together, that’s a bas sign. There has been a trend in the industry driven by some of the big associations HVC professionals are members of to single line item quotes in order to raise the prices they charge for equipment, with a single line item quote you don’t know what you are paying, and it becomes hard to determine if the equipment or services are reasonable or not. It’s easy to bury a couple of thousand dollars in overages in a quote that is over 10K for example. This is a red flag, make sure you receive line-item quotes, ask for one up front, and don’t buy the excuses when they try to talk their way out of doing the extra work. You need to know what the units are costing, how many hours it will take and what the hourly rate is.
- When they arrive to survey the site to prepare your quote, is the salesperson or technician well presented? Are they prepared with the information and the answers to your questions during the initial visit. If not that’s a clear sign they probably aren’t prepared enough to do a proper quote, you most likely will see change orders in this scenario and your overall cost may increase. If possible, get a fixed price, not to exceed proposal, although reasonable unforeseen things should be accommodated.
- What does the technician or salesperson truck or vehicle look like? Is it well cared for, or is it a rusty ol’ bucket of screws? This may seem like an odd question however you want your property cared for and if they don’t care about their business and their presentation, it’s questionable that they will care enough about yours.
With all of this said there are times when good people and companies don’t meet these minimum criteria. This is why we say take a long hard look at this point, we don’t recommend you write them off, but perhaps do a little more due diligence before making the decision to hire them. If you like them, ask them to break their quote down so you can see what the items are costing you, if their vehicle is broken down, do a little research and ask them about their business, how long have they been in business, and do they have some clients you could call as references.
Once You Have Decided on Who is Going to Perform Your AC Installation at Your Bath NH Property Make Sure They Have Proper Bath NH HVAC Licenses Needed to Install Your Mini-Ductless Split or Central Air Conditioning Unit
Your AC install is probably one of the bigger investments you will make in your property, residential or commercial. You need to make sure you are getting the right equipment for your application, as well as have the confidence the installation will be done properly. It may seem straight forward, however there are a lot of considerations when specifying and installing air conditioning of any type, whether it be mini ductless splits or whole house central AC. Under or oversizing your units can lead to big problems, and making errors in installation can be even more disastrous. Make sure you have chosen a licensed professional that has all of the necessary certifications as well as insurances needed to get the job done right the first time.
Mini-Ductless Splits or Whole House AC and Central Air Conditioning, Which do You Need Installed at Your Bath NH Property?
We get asked this all of the time. “Do we need ductless splits, or do we need a whole house central AC system”? In general, here is the low down.
The first question we ask is what type of heating system do you have, is it forced hot air or water. Why does this matter? Because in order to run a central air conditioning system you need to have air ducts throughout the house, if you have hot water heat in the form of a boiler than running AC ducts might be a major, unnecessary expense, or it might even be impossible given the layout and structure of the house. If you have hot water heat than mini-ductless splits may be a better option.
Is your house a single level or is it a multi-level structure? Even though you may have hot water heat in a single level home there may be attic space available to run a simple AC duct throughout the rooms, in this case a central AC unit install may still be your best option. If your house is multi-level and has hot water heat, again the cost of running the ducts may be prohibitive. Not impossible, but prohibitive.
As you can tell your home of commercial properties physical building structure has a lot to do with the type of AC installation you may be able to consider.
Are There Other Considerations When Choosing the Type of Air Conditioning Install in Addition to Physical Structure?
One major consideration is how much AC do you need. Do you love air conditioning or are you looking to take the edge off those really hot days. Some people don’t like AC, but find it helpful when the temperature spikes during the hot days of summer. In this case you might want to strategically cool certain rooms of your house, let’s say the bedrooms, so at night you can get a nice night’s rest. In that case you wouldn’t want the big expense of central air conditioning for your Bath NH home. In a commercial setting perhaps you just have a small office space where you meet clients and a big manufacturing space, in that case you only need to cool the main office. In these cases, a ductless mini split is the perfect solution, it gets the job done, and doesn’t break the bank.
Health considerations also exist. In general, central air conditioning units with permanent ducts can potentially present challenges for those who have susceptibility to air borne allergens. They can collect dust and pass them through the home, and if not properly insulated can condensate and potentially be a breeding ground for harmful mold. Using a ducted whole house AC system needs to be installed properly and it’s filters maintained to insure you have minimal health impact from improperly configured and installed ductwork. Mini ductless splits however, if installed properly can mitigate risk from contaminated ductwork as these system rely on a closed system with a simple filter that needs to be cleaned periodically according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
So Just Exactly Which AC Install do I Need at my Bath New Hampshire Property
Even after these considerations there are still other factors you need to be aware of when choosing your AC installation and whether or not you should pick a mini-ductless split system or a whole house central air conditioning system. At Sincal HVAC we can help you distill the pros and cons of each type of system so that you can make an educated decision for your Bath New Hampshire residential or commercial building.
At Sincal HVAC, We Can Install a Variety of Mini-Spilt Ductless and Central AC Systems From the World’s Biggest Brands in Your Bath NH Home of Business
Some of the Mini-Ductless Split AC Brands we Sell and Install in Bath NH
- Mitsubishi (Known Often as Mitsubishi Electric)
Some of the Whole House AC & Central Air Conditioning Brands we Sell and Install in Bath NH
- American Standard
When it Comes to Service and Quality we cut no Corners!
“Kyle was friendly, personable and excellent at his job. Was in and out quickly and our HVAC is running like a champ again!!! Great job!!!!!”
“This is a top notch company. They were honest and gave us good advice. I would not hesitate to use Sin Cal. Competence and honesty a great combination.”
“Very thorough, easy to work with, and friendly. We had Sin Cal perform a pre-purchase inspection of a home we are buying. The job was very thorough, with the inspector taking the time to answer all of my questions, make recommendations, and explain his findings. I will use them for future servicing and can recommend this company.”
Why Choose Sin Cal Heating and Cooling?
- Fully trained and retrained service and replacement technicians
- Fully insured and bonded
- Owner managed
- Locally owned and operated, all decisions taken locally with the client’s best interests in mind, unlike bigger regionally & nationally owned and controlled franchises
- Work on over 30 manufacturers equipment
- Full workmanship warranties
- Value based pricing model, this is very different from most company’s flat rate models, which greatly favor the vendor.
- Immediate dispatch for emergencies
- No fancy marketing and gimmicks, just a no-nonsense approach that saves you a lot of money, and helps us secure lifelong clients!
- But Most Importantly, Our No Gimmicks, No-Nonsense, Value Based Pricing!
If You Need an AC install in Your Bath NH Home or Business Call SinCal HVAC for Your Free, No Obligation Consult!
Call SinCal today at 603-782-4139 for your free, no obligation, prompt AC install consultation onsite at your Bath NH property!